Friday, May 12, 2006

"The Shadow Knows" Approaches Its First Anniversary

On June 16, 2005, The Shadow made himself known to the world. Knowing the evil that lurks in the hearts of men, The Shadow came forth to give you the dark side of culture in San Francisco and beyond.

Now as this blog approaches its first anniversary, The Shadow would like to thank all of the readers and visitors who have read his thoughts over the past year. And The Shadow is just getting warmed up -- there is a lot more to come.

Feel free to leave comments on your favorite posts from the past year. On June 17, 2006, The Shadow will post his anniversary entry giving you his favorites and a retrospect from the past year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before June 16, 2005, my life was depressing. I knew there was evil in the hearts of men, but I just was not able to get in touch with my dark side. But the Shadow changed all that. Now I have embraced my dark side. I lost 10 pounds. I get more dates. Dogs wag their tails at me. My tap water tastes as good as wine.

I was in the desert of despair, but now I'm in the promised land! There's peace in the dark side! Yes, brothers and sisters! Can I get a witness? Thank you, Shadow, thank you!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home