Monday, July 18, 2005

The Ghost of Sundarbans

As I told you in my earlier entries, I am a practitioner of the mystic arts. It enables me to embrace the darkness and deal with entities, real or imagined, that come to my attention.

I received the following email a little while ago:


"The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he
asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While
his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later
he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart
attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady
standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing
alone many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of
the blessings of latest technology. However, the photo itself is very
scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go
with the photo!!! A navy officer sent this letter to 13 people and he
was promoted... A business man received this letter and threw it away.
Not believing in it... And he lost everything he had within 13 days...
It reached a laborer and he distributed it to 13 people... He was
promoted and all his problems were solved within 13 days.
So you must send this e mail to 13 people for something good to happen
to you so people. Get sending!! :) don't be lazy.
PS: Do not send back to the person who sends this to you!!!"


This is the photo that was attached:




The Shadow is posting this to let you know that if you receive this photo -- DO NOT FORWARD IT. It is a total hoax. The picture has been doctored.

This email has been going around since late 2003 and it surprises me that it is still active. But it is playing on the fears of others.

For more info on this hoax, you can click here and here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time when I was a little kid, I was positive I saw something very similar to this ghost come out from under my bed. I am too frightened by the photo NOT to send it along. I bet I don't sleep at all tonight.

6:13 PM  
Blogger The Shadow said...

The Shadow can identify with this. But The Shadow also knows that this is not a real ghost and you should sleep fine. Just do not forward the email.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadow, how would I know a real ghost? Or a photo of a real ghost? You are right, I will not forward the email, but how will I know in the future?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mystical arts can help one determine if a ghost or photo of a ghost is real, usually through an observation of the aural spectrum or by using techniques such as hypno-transcendancy.

11:21 PM  
Blogger The Shadow said...

The Shadow has other methods available to him to determine the authenticity of a ghost. The ghost in this picture is not real.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with other methods of determining if a ghost is real or not, Shadow. What other methods have you had success with?

10:03 AM  
Blogger The Shadow said...

Because of the nature of who I am, that cannot be revealed. The Shadow is a man of darkness and as such, I must use the dark side to determine these things.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home